Dj's United

Track To Find

Need a bit of help lads.

I am doing a wedding in May and one of the tracks she wants is (according to her list) Fat boy slim-the funks own brother.

I think I know the one she means but I am sure its not called that.Help

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

Need a bit of help lads.

I am doing a wedding in May and one of the tracks she wants is (according to her list) Fat boy slim-the funks own brother.

I think I know the one she means but I am sure its not called that.Help

Rockafella skank i think mate

its called 'rockerfella skank' lol

Jeez that was quick.

Thanks pal

This is not a rehearsal

Hope thats not her first dance lol

Actually its Hey Ya by Outcast.

This is not a rehearsal

I did a wedding disco years ago where the first dance was "shaft" by isaac hayes, requested by the groom without the bride knowing of course, wonder it they're still together?

Sound - 32 Channel System, 2 x RCF 4Pro 6001 & 4 x RCF TTS18A Subs - 6K RMS Active System

Lights - 4 x Martin Mac 250+, 4 x Assorted LED FX, 6 x 1m LED Pixelpar, 2 x 1500 W Strobes, PC Control

Video - 6x4 to 14x10 ft screens & assorted projectors, plasmas, 10 DV Layers, broadcast cameras.

HI Trev! Back in the uk and started a new carreer doing clubby weddings ? :D Welcome back .

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

HI Trev! Back in the uk and started a new carreer doing clubby weddings ? :D Welcome back .

No I am not actually.Its a wedding here in Portugal for an English girl.The playlist is mainly Northern Soul/Motown and a mixture of The Who/Madness/Shadows/Kinks/Small Faces/Prince/Erasure/The Jam/Stones/Beatles/Pet Shop Boys plus some more upto date stuff.

Since coming over here I have had very little DJ work although to be fair I havent pushed myself much,even though I handed out a load of cards.I did miss out on a good gig in a really popular bar at the Marina when we first arrived because I didnt have my music in the car at the time.

I have had a couple of kids parties,a BBQ and a wedding.I think I have mentioned the wedding on here already but just in case you missed it-I used the in-house system and I died on my a:cense:se.The amps failed and nobody has access to them as they are in a locked room!!!Luckily I was sharing the night with a solo artist so he had to earn his keep that night.

I am coming home for a week this Thursday and apart from the fact that I dont like flying I understand its snow and gale force winds to look forward to;and here I am sat in my shorts and a tee shirt.

This is not a rehearsal