Dj's United

Nadj Trade Show And Agm

NADJ and SEDA members will also get a discount but not sure how much.

That the NADJ wish to become the 'provider' of the licence (in a similar way to Mastermix/PPL)

I don't see any reason why NADJ would want to become a 'provider' of the licence unless it was as a proxy within the membership fee, but that seems too unnecessarily complicated to me and an unfair imposition on NADJ volunteers. I am sure that is the same for the other associations too.

For me, the ideal solution would be for both Licensing Authorities to only sell their licences direct and any 'middle man' saving be taken from the cost of any licence.

So does this mean that the discount should apply to everyone :shrug:

I watched on line and hear anything about a discount!! Now it's been uploaded, I will sit and watch it again.

..playing all the hits for you...

....whether you may be....

Why can't I see what i going on???

I was there - arrived at about 1pm after driving down from Bolton. Was a good informative day - although spent a lot of time downstairs at the seminars, and less time upstairs having a look. I did watch the round of demos that were going on though which were good to see. the Bose system sounded really nice in the dark loud room! Had a bit of a play with some of the equipment mixers & HDD controllers, etc, and also looked at a lot of different LED lighting too!

The seminars were all pretty good tbh. And the most heated one being the MCPS licence which the presentation part seemed to zip through rather quickly. I'm still not overly convinced myself how its going to work - in fact I think everyone(?) was just as much confused afterwards as before...! 250 quid was bandied about but wasnt clear how it was really going to work.. If it was going to work, i dunno how long it may last if the law changes regarding backups/moving music about anyway..

The CRS auction at the end was quite fun to watch (see quote below). Shame I didn't have much money in the bank account to buy anything. I was quite impressed with the LEDJ64 wash panels which were mounted in the middle and seemed to light the area fairly well!. Had a feel of one and the weight was quite nice too.

I'll give you a fiver for it.. :dan+ju:

David

Edited by gadget

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]

I was there - arrived at about 1pm after driving down from Bolton. Was a good informative day - although spent a lot of time downstairs at the seminars, and less time upstairs having a look. I did watch the round of demos that were going on though which were good to see. the Bose system sounded really nice in the dark loud room! Had a bit of a play with some of the equipment mixers & HDD controllers, etc, and also looked at a lot of different LED lighting too!

The seminars were all pretty good tbh. And the most heated one being the MCPS licence which the presentation part seemed to zip through rather quickly. I'm still not overly convinced myself how its going to work - in fact I think everyone(?) was just as much confused afterwards as before...! 250 quid was bandied about but wasnt clear how it was really going to work.. If it was going to work, i dunno how long it may last if the law changes regarding backups/moving music about anyway..

The CRS auction at the end was quite fun to watch (see quote below). Shame I didn't have much money in the bank account to buy anything. I was quite impressed with the LEDJ64 wash panels which were mounted in the middle and seemed to light the area fairly well!. Had a feel of one and the weight was quite nice too.

David

And they gave him it for a fiver!! very funny as I don't think he wanted it. Did anyone else buy anythin from the auction?

Yep i went too my first nadj agm thought it was well presented and a lot of hard work had gone in to make the seminars very informative. A big thank you to all those that worked very hard to make it a success and look forward to next years.

alan

STROBE DISCO SHOW

01782 713277

07802 489555