Dj's United

Led Lighting- Which To Buy

i am re-vamping the rig and have been looking at led lighting. I am very impressed with the acme miracled and thought of getting 4 of these together with 2 impossibled, then i saw chauvet have a range and american dj,any thoughts please

Well i can definately recommend the impossibled I have one and I will be getting another.

If you can make it over to Birmingham on Sunday 27th April, you will (hopefully) see some of these lights in action. That is certainly some of what i'm going to see. Chauvet and ADJ are on the list of exhibitors.

http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/index.php?showto...819&hl=nadj

----------------------------

Thanks ... Dave

Wired For Sound Discos

Well i can definately recommend the impossibled I have one and I will be getting another.

If you can make it over to Birmingham on Sunday 27th April, you will (hopefully) see some of these lights in action. That is certainly some of what i'm going to see. Chauvet and ADJ are on the list of exhibitors.

http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/index.php?showto...819&hl=nadj

impossibled I use this too, its a great unit.

I can offer nothing on the VUE myself but I've seen both the REVOIII from ADJ and the impossibled from ACME. I can see no difference in the output. The Revo case has a slightly better finish but I would say go with which ever you can get the best price on.

Bearing in mind I have no idea what size venues your playing, what you list may be excessive. They really do give a lot of light. The output from each unit is very similar. The main difference being the area they cover. Before buying maybe look at one of the many led units that give a "wash" of color (maybe you already have)

Good luck with your new toys,

John