Dj's United

Many thanks for all the replies. I have decided to bite the bullet and invest in a pair i think!!!

There is a pair on Ebay at the moment starting price of £500 or Buy it Now for £600, i am in a quandrey, do i buy second hand even though the guy says they are in brilliant condition and bid for them at £500 and hope i get them or just bid the £600 or pay £150 more and buy brand new - would you buy second hand?

THanks

CHris

Are they Steve Mitchells speakers?

£500 in mint is a good price. I would pay £600 second hand if the price include the speaker covers, but no more as you can buy new for £700ish.

Are they Steve Mitchells speakers?

£500 in mint is a good price. I would pay £600 second hand if the price include the speaker covers, but no more as you can buy new for £700ish.

No they are not Steve Mitchells - i have looked at them but not after Subs.

I would give Steve a call then and sort out a deal or pm him.

If steve will split i've already said i'd be interested in one of the subs.

----------------------------

Thanks ... Dave

Wired For Sound Discos

Not blowing steves trumpet here... But I know for sure these speakers have been looked after, I saw them yesterday... like brand new not a scratch on them, always been bagged. I'd pay 600 with bags , but only 550 max without bags.. and thats if spot on cond

I`ve got 25 watching my Mackies, however no bids yet. Am confident I will sell them as they are like new. So at this stage I won`t be splitting them.. I do have bags but they fit my Martin Audio cabs. I will sell the bags also if I get a a price which will buy bags for my Martin gear.

My Mackies.

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

Slightly off topic but I have 2 Brand new unopened original Mackie bags and 2 used original Mackie bags for grabs - I won't be needing them anymore :lil devil:

Slightly off topic but I have 2 Brand new unopened original Mackie bags and 2 used original Mackie bags for grabs - I won't be needing them anymore :lil devil:

Are they for the 450's or the 1501's?

Phil Cunnington

Member of the LWP

Errr.....I confess Steve, Im one of the 25 watchers, Im not going to bid as I have already bought some.

Just being nosey as to how much you get LOL

Don`t worry matey. I now have 33. Thats 8 more to compensate for your non bid. lol.

:Thumbup: :Thumbup:

You`ll be gutted if I get 1k!! LOL..

Edited by Steve_Mitchell

Steve

steve put your champions league ticket in and they are sold tongue out icon

LOL!!!! That won`t be going near ebay...... I`ll ring you later Andy so you can have a live sample of the Atmosphere...

:Thumbup:

Steve