Dj's United

Large Lighting Rig Required

I have had an enquiry for a large event on June 3rd in Essex, they have asked for the following

"We've been asked about gobos to project 6 sponsors' logos too"

I have told them that these will need to be made,

who can help, and price as well

Mobile Party DJ For Weddings Parties Corporate Events Covering London Essex Kent Sussex Surrey Bucckinghamshire Hertfordshire & Essex

I can't remember the name of the company at the PLASA show - very good. There may be an exhibitor list to peruse online still - worth a hunt.

As the event is in June and the days are ticking away...perhaps it would be quicker to either contact the guys at Essex DJ or PM Gary who I'm sure can help.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 martin mac 250's which take custom gobos if thats any use, pm me

Sound - 32 Channel System, 2 x RCF 4Pro 6001 & 4 x RCF TTS18A Subs - 6K RMS Active System

Lights - 4 x Martin Mac 250+, 4 x Assorted LED FX, 6 x 1m LED Pixelpar, 2 x 1500 W Strobes, PC Control

Video - 6x4 to 14x10 ft screens & assorted projectors, plasmas, 10 DV Layers, broadcast cameras.

If you don't need the gobos to move around, might be cheaper to get some projectors like Solar 250's and some slide holders and get the slides made up/printed. They do a rotating holder too.

DIY plans and pro audio related technical discussions

www.speakerplans.com/forum

ive used a company through work that custom cut gobo's....and im sure they were around £35 each, give or take. i'll dig the contact details out and post them to u.