Dj's United

Impossibled Storage

Hi Guys/Girls

I am now getting fed up of putting my Impossibleds back into their boxes at the end of the night, been onto the guys i brought them from and they have said that there are no flight cases for them at present as they are a new light.

What do you use, apparently someone suggested that Staples do a plastic box with a lid but being plastic puts me off - any recommendations would be most welcome.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Guys/Girls

I am now getting fed up of putting my Impossibleds back into their boxes at the end of the night, been onto the guys i brought them from and they have said that there are no flight cases for them at present as they are a new light.

What do you use, apparently someone suggested that Staples do a plastic box with a lid but being plastic puts me off - any recommendations would be most welcome.

Thanks

Chris

A couple of DJs have been using the 80x 12" singles boxes for them.

Jim

A couple of DJs have been using the 80x 12" singles boxes for them.

Jim

Yep......I have seen otehr posts about it.

I think somebody on here said theirs came from EBAY.

I think it was Ed Bray, so if you have a word with him Im sure he will tell you exactly.

Like Jim said, I think they are the 12" record cases.

Hi Guys/Girls

Thanks

Chris

I made a flightcase for mine.I carry 2 in 1 case on top of each other divided by a removable shelf.Nicely carpet covered and foamed out it also carries the clamps link lead and lond 5m iec leads.The best part about it is it doubles as a seat when empty so not unsightly onstage.

Ps I dont know how to put pics on here to show you.

Paul

Ps I dont know how to put pics on here to show you.

Paul

http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3313

follow this link and it will tell you how to put photo's on here.i am sure a lot of us would be interested to see you flightcases.it can't be that differcult to put the pictures up because i manage to do it once so anyone can.if you do have trouble contact a mod and i'm sure they will guide you through it..

Must say lighing storage boxes are a challage to find and can be expensive, I keep two par cans in a tool box , but even that box cost £25. Even harder when you add a bracket hanger on to the light.

Edited by Swingcats

Good Rockin Daddy (Chris)

www.swingcats.co.uk

Music to dance to from 1930's to NOW! Shake your rude box.

Yeovil Somerset 0845 094 3757

Get down to Staples and buy the 45 litre storage box and a roll of bubble wrap. Waterproof, strong and "lightweight"

Works fine for me tongue out icon

Guest EliteDJ

I transport my impossileds in Ariba padded bags from Terralec. They're perfect for my needs

http://www.terralec.co.uk/product_images/info/prdec993e72-8e37-46f0-9a14-5e25361da2bb.jpg