Dj's United

Not Been Here For Ages

Not been around for a while, as I have been more busy with work and house extension, but, Just been informed of a gig I have to do, Yep thats right, not asked, just told!!!

There is going to be some great totty there and cant wait.

Its for my mates mother who is 70 :scared:

Should be a really good night on Friday.

Guest EliteDJ

Not been around for a while, as I have been more busy with work and house extension, but, Just been informed of a gig I have to do, Yep thats right, not asked, just told!!!

There is going to be some great totty there and cant wait.

Its for my mates mother who is 70 :scared:

Should be a really good night on Friday.

Some of my favourite parties have been for 70th and 80th birthday parties. Although your mates mother is 70, there'll be relations and friends of all ages there.

It was BRILL

As we waited for my mates mum to arrive, I just played a selection from the charts, as she came in turned it up and played Happy Birthday, after that, just some more chart music and a couple of 50's until the food.

At the food time, just put a Boyzone CD on and left it on low while we all stuffed our faces and chatted, after that, my friends said a few words and it was off with some 70's stuff, and 60's, few cheesy 80's.

Being a Liverpool fan, I declined the request of playing Walk on, and finished with a good kicking of the Birthday girl with New York, New York.

As I was putting the stuff away, got a few comments from the neighbours saying what a great night they had, so, all in all had a good time.

Just nursing a hangover now!!!!!

Edited by swanside

Glad you had a good night and it turned out the way we all want our gigs to.

Ive played many birthdays around the 70-110 mark and everyone has been amazing!

Keep up the good work!