shall i keep them or sell them on?

I SAY! SPIFFING SOUNDS.

I have brought some

MR202688 - INTIMIDATION SPEAKER PACKAGE

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR202688

for around £100 in almost new condition

this was a drunken mistake......hands up time.........i know nothing about them

shall i keep them or sell them on?

If I was in your shoes..If they sound fair I would cane them th the death and save your good speakers,You will b able to use them in a up market enviroment with them been like new and lets face it for £100 you will rocover that back with the first gig and anything after that is a blessing.well done I think you got a bargain.

Paul

If I was in your shoes..If they sound fair I would cane them th the death and save your good speakers,You will b able to use them in a up market enviroment with them been like new and lets face it for £100 you will rocover that back with the first gig and anything after that is a blessing.well done I think you got a bargain.

Paul

Thats what i was thinking to be honest if i blow them i could always put something nice in the boxes....

the 12inch top part will be handy smaller venues..........i have a couple of abs 15inch plastic njds so i was thinking of sticking them on the poles....along with these bins............... i was worried about the power of the speakers but perhaps there being honest where some companies pad the watts out........????

appreciate anymore feed back any one heard these?????

I SAY! SPIFFING SOUNDS.

Jearly

Well, don;t knock them (as long as they work),

Infact - I use them quite a lot except for the large weddings, but they can cope for up to about 150 people confortably, as long as you run them good

Enjoy the BASS

Regards

Jay

Music Entertainment covering London & within the M25 Areas

English & Asian Events catered for

www.skydj.co.uk

I have a pair of INT112s. (one up from the INT110's in that package), but no subs and their bass isn't bad. I just think the top end can sound a bit harsh/forced sometimes. I'd guess a bit of EQ and they could sound better.. Obviously with the 375w subs It'd sound a lot better (since the tops only go down to about 65-70hz).

David

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]

• 2 months later...

I have a pair of INT112s. (one up from the INT110's in that package), but no subs and their bass isn't bad. I just think the top end can sound a bit harsh/forced sometimes. I'd guess a bit of EQ and they could sound better.. Obviously with the 375w subs It'd sound a lot better (since the tops only go down to about 65-70hz).

David

Iv got a pair of the new INT115X, they are much better then the old ones, I bought the INT115 & INT18W 18" bass cabs from hytek in hackney & they have now changed the 15's over & it sounds much better, bass is lower & less harsh on the top end, next Im goning to change the bass over to the new intimidation sinbins I have them on order just waiting for them to come in its a 12" & a horn design so much easier to move around but the guys in the shop recon they are louder & lower then the 18's:rolleyes: