Dj's United

Which programs for the computer are "good" for mixing/making loops/editing? i recently looked at fruityloops, good but confusing, and costly. whcih ones would you recommend?

<font color="#008000">laterzzzzz :blink:</font>

<font color="#0000ff">DJ_CROOKS

</font>

mobile_dj_crooks@hotmail.com

<marquee behavior="alternate"><font color="#008080">Heh, I was a moderator :S</marquee>

I'm sure I posted this on another thread somewhere but nevertheless, I tried PcDj and various other programs but the only one which i have found absolutely fireproof (no crashes stutters etc) is Mixmeister Pro. I swear by it and now use nothing else

Guest j brown

QUOTE (The Spindoctor @ Apr 21 2003, 01:24 AM)
I'm sure I posted this on another thread somewhere but nevertheless, I tried PcDj and various other programs but the only one which i have found absolutely fireproof (no crashes stutters etc) is Mixmeister Pro. I swear by it and now use nothing else

otsjuke is he best program to use on mobile disco

Guest j brown

QUOTE (The Spindoctor @ Apr 21 2003, 05:42 PM)
Well we would have to disagree again but each to his own, and after 20yrs in this business, 15 as a full time professional I know what I likes!

thankyou for your response can you explain why and have you tried this program out yourself much appreciated

• 4 years later...