Dj's United

I went to the NADJ show at the National Motorcycle Museum last Sunday to look for a deck stand but ended up buying a pair of Citronic mpcd-s6's. I've had a play with them at home and I'm more than happy with them, but talking to one of the traders after I'd bought them, he poo-poo'd them rather. Has anyone had any experience of using these? Are there any notable problems concerning reliability and longevity?

Um, what did he say was wrong with them???

..playing all the hits for you...

....whether you may be....

Why can't I see what i going on???

Um, what did he say was wrong with them???

He just said that I'd need to replace them before long because the drives didn't last on them. Can't moan though because they came cheap enough and the supplier that I bought them off is only about 2 miles away from me.

See this is one thing that bugs me about dealers. What that dealers problem may be is that he/she had a problem with one or two they sold. Once something goes wrong on a product a lot of people dont give it a second chance. Whereas i know and understand that this is life and afterall they are made in China!

The dealer who put the product down could also just have a problem because he didnt get the sale. I dont know

The main thing is that your happy. If you've got a warranty on the product then who cares. Get mixing and enjoy the tunes!