Dj's United

Rcf Art525 And Art522

Been offered a pair of NEW 12" ART522s with covers for £1550 with Saturday delivery or a pair of NEW 15" ART525s with covers for £1750 with Saturday delivery.

Has anyone used or heard these new'ish additions to the RCF range? What did you think.

At 18.5kgs each, 750watt RMS (500w +250w) best prices found on the internet were £1690 and £1950 with Saturday deliveries.

I am tempted to go for a pair of the ART525s for upstairs and awkward access venues as well as offering further options with the remainder of my RCF system.

Thoughts?

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Been offered a pair of NEW 12" ART522s with covers for £1550 with Saturday delivery or a pair of NEW 15" ART525s with covers for £1750 with Saturday delivery.

Has anyone used or heard these new'ish additions to the RCF range? What did you think.

At 18.5kgs each, 750watt RMS (500w +250w) best prices found on the internet were £1690 and £1950 with Saturday deliveries.

I am tempted to go for a pair of the ART525s for upstairs and awkward access venues as well as offering further options with the remainder of my RCF system.

Thoughts?

Awesome speakers. 131db !!!!. Lightweight 750 RMS (each). Was going to get ART 10P like you but am saving for the 522's