Dj's United

Would You Cater For....

May sound a bit prudish but I wouldn't. I'd probably get too embarrassed if there was any attractive naked young ladies and the thought of being in a room with naked men doing the YMCA makes me feel a bit ill.

Edited by TonyB

Not a problem for me as once i was bet a £100 (for charity) to dj naked others donated during the evening & we got over £900 by the end

Must say that the building was cold that night tongue out icon

Not a problem for me as once i was bet a £100 (for charity) to dj naked others donated during the evening & we got over £900 by the end

Must say that the building was cold that night tongue out icon

£900 to buy the end ehh.....hmmmm i want to keep mine :hide:

Now about those Spy satellites...

What the heck...yes, sure.

How about this though...assuming that its a good crowd, out to enjoy themselves etc,etc,etc...are there any songs which you'd think about DEFINATELY playing, or definately NOT playing, or any of your usual announcements / crowd interactions which you would do/not do/adjust, taking into account the the lack of any clothing - both theirs and yours.

* I'm thinking that the lines on the floor for the Rowing boat song would definately HAVE to be boy, girl, boy, girl from one end to the other...oar else.

* Same goes for The Conga and The Locomotion...

* Have the lights up a bit brighter whilst the line for the buffet is progressing past the buffet table - dont want the girls grabbing the wrong sausage rolls...heck...turn the lights down more than usual...

* Distribute protective eye goggles before playing "House Of Pain: Jump around"...or YMCA.

* Move the umbrella stand well away from the dancefloor before playing "Lets Twist again"

* Check out the air conditioning system to see exaclty how cold it can go...ensure that all the hot disco lights are only focused on the dancefloor, for a full dancefloor all night.

Any others?

Yes although such events/residencies are rare. Much more preferable if it was an all-Girls night though!

Oliver Head, OTronics Media Services Ltd, Covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and surrounding areas.

Professional Mobile & Radio DJ

PLI (£10m), PAT and DBS (Disclosure) checked

Tel: 07835 485535

Email: enquiries@otronics.co.uk

www.otronics.co.uk

As long as I didn't have to go naked too, yeah no problem at all. Being an ex art student I've drawn dozens of naked bodies. I think I seen it all, and drawn it all, so seeing a load of naked people shaking their bits would be pretty tame for me.

I am whatever you say I am

As long as I didn't have to go naked too, yeah no problem at all. Being an ex art student I've drawn dozens of naked bodies. I think I seen it all, and drawn it all, so seeing a load of naked people shaking their bits would be pretty tame for me.

Fair comment.

I think the twist would be funny, along with jump style and march of the mods! smile icon

Not so sure about the slowies. ;thumbdown:

NADJ = Naked Association of Deejays?

http://www.dj-community.co.uk/photo/data/media/1/1.jpg

Edited by McCardle

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

I'd forgotton about that one. Former moderator!!!

I was going to say "Tina - she's singing nutbush...."

I'll get my coat. tongue out icon

NADJ = Naked Association of Deejays?

http://www.dj-community.co.uk/photo/data/media/1/1.jpg

MY GOD!! would you look at those socks what an embaresment!!! tongue out icon

Not so sure about the slowies. ;thumbdown:

It's called the Erection Section :dan+ju: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: tongue out icon

..playing all the hits for you...

....whether you may be....

Why can't I see what i going on???