Dj's United

My Sennheisser Mobile Mic...maybe Its Me?

Don't get me wrong....I get a beautiful rich sound from it....It is outstanding.

However it is the least user friendly piece of equipment I have.The recharged batteries don't last a full session.The mute button is ridiculously small for a 50 year old to find.I spend the whole evening switching it on and off to preserve the battery....and the power button is also miniscule.

Can anybody else tell me how they get through an evening without fiddling all night with it.

How old is the mic? Could be the rechargeable battery is starting to not charge to its full capacity, and you may need to buy a new one?

David

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]

Is it a dedicated type of rechargeable batteriesor a standard type?

high quality rechargeable batteries are brilliant and now last longer than alkaline batteries i have some Energizer batteries that are rated 2500Mah and came with a one hour quick charger i got the four batteries and the charger for around £20.

often standard supplied rechargeable batteries are rubbish and low milliamp rated so you get next to no time with them.

my Kodak digital camera eats alkaline battery's but these rechargeable beauty's are brilliant so much so that i cant remember them not being powered up or conking out on me.

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

Is it the battery recommended in the manual or supplied with it? Rechargeable batteries have a terminal voltage lower than a standard battery and will get a battery low warning even if they're still charged ok, unless the mic is calibrated to specifically accept a rechargeable.

I think the Sennheisers arent meant to be continually muted/un muted all throughout the night (hence the small button) but rather just left on and muted via the mixer. A battery should last a whole gig no problems.

Edited by superstardeejay

Thanks to you all...

Must be the batteries....

I hope you take my point tho that the buttons are like looking for a G-Spot in a nightclub??

Not user friendly....You are all much younger than me tho!!