Dj's United

when you have done a function using sam, can we print the history.we want tobe able to copy and pate it to a pen drive and then print anyone know how we do that on sam

when you have done a function using sam, can we print the history.we want tobe able to copy and pate it to a pen drive and then print anyone know how we do that on sam

Create a new playlist

click on the first track in the history then scroll to the end and hold down the shift key then click on the last track. This should highlight all the tracks in the history.

While still holding down the shift key, drag and drop the history into the new playlist.

You can then save the playlist and open it in notepad.

thank you tony,got it that far,now another basic question (problably show how stupid i am) is there an easy way to invert the selection notepad or word i.e the top song on the list is the last song can we get it to be the bottom

Not sure if you can do it in word but you can in Excel.

Open the file in Excel

Right click on cell A1 and then click on Insert row then insert column

Put headers in row A e.g. A1 type in No. and A2 type in Track

In cell A2 type in the number 1

Left click on cell A2 and drag cursor down column to the end of the list so all the empty cells are highlighted

Click on Edit then Fill and select series then okay (this will number all the empty cells in series).

Left click on cell A1 and then click on Data then Sort

Change the sort by from Ascending to Descending then click on OK

• 2 weeks later...

thanks alot ive been trying to do this for a while tried it in all different programs but didnt think of notepad lol :) thanks :thanks:

notepad works but it comes out upside down as in the last song you played is at the top of the list,so i find excel better then turn it the other way up,as tony describes