Dj's United

Hotel Manager Jailed For Hidden Camera

Read more here

Sorry but what has this do with mobile disc jockeys? http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17478.gif

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.

Sorry but what has this do with mobile disc jockeys? http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17478.gif

Nothing - hence the section created 'Off topic'

Nothing - hence the section created 'Off topic'

Well it comes up in the latest threads with no mention of 'off topic' . I'm sorry but I can't see the benefit or interest of a thread about a perverted hotel manager.

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

Well it comes up in the latest threads with no mention of 'off topic' . I'm sorry but I can't see the benefit or interest of a thread about a perverted hotel manager.

The Word association game, 3 Word Story and 1 Million Countdown threads have nothing to do with DJi'ng either!

That is why such posts are placed in this 'off topic' forum area.

The forum rules at the top of this section states 'off topic'. The index page states this is an 'off topic area'.

The section has been 'off topic' since 2003.

If you can not see the benefit of a forum having an off topic area, or have no wish to contrinute - simply don't frequent! smile icon

The forum threads are like a restaurant menu. The menu changes daily. If you don't like todays menu - come back another time when the menu will be more to your liking!.

The Word association game, 3 Word Story and 1 Million Countdown threads have nothing to do with DJi'ng either!

That is why such posts are placed in this 'off topic' forum area.

The forum rules at the top of this section states 'off topic'. The index page states this is an 'off topic area'.

The section has been 'off topic' since 2003.

If you can not see the benefit of a forum having an off topic area, or have no wish to contrinute - simply don't frequent! smile icon

The forum threads are like a restaurnat menu. The menu changes daily. If you don't like todays menu - come back another time when the menu will be more to your liking!

3 word story ect does promote posts and is an easy way for rookie forum users to post without getting political @ first and a great confidence builder.

I just go on there cos im daft as a brush.

Paul

Edited by supersound dj
I'm sorry but I can't see the benefit or interest of a thread about a perverted hotel manager

Not sure exactly what the problem is, the off topic area occupies just one tiny section amongst many ontopic areas and its hardly a new addition with over 2700 topics already within it, and non of them to do with the general theme of the forum. I see that you also take part in the football discussions which appear from time to time within it, so it seemingly serves some interest to you, when it suits.

Well it comes up in the latest threads with no mention of 'off topic'

Yes, a shortlist of all new topic titles will appear in the view new posts list, regardless of where they are made. However surely the actual decision on whether you actually click, read and post on them lies entirely with you, and in most cases the title will usually indicate on or off topic relevance.

Edited by McCardle

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

Isn't this all a bit pointless? The off topic area is there for people to discuss and chat about ANYTHING so I really can't see why you have a problem - surely there are more important things to worry about in this world than whether this subject is under the right category heading or not? :bleh:

Edited by GREG'S MOBILE DISCO

Captain of the good ship 'Andromeda' - a bit of a wreck like meself but at least she will look better with time......

PS. 'Pugwash' rules!!!

Mobile DJ based on the Fylde coast and covering Lancashire & the north west,

playing 60's - present day chart music.

Country / Line Dance events catered for with the best in Modern Country music.

I think I would have to agree with dj.silver. in that who would even want to discuss this particular subject.Its obviously in the right section but quite frankly who gives a jot.

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

Well i'm dumbfounded

dukesy has been posting news items in this area for as long as I can remember.

Some of you have even given discussion and debate on such news items.Now all of a sudden he's out of order... hmmm

More faces than BIG BEN me thinks( not insulting the tartan honnest)

Paul

Well i'm dumbfounded

dukesy has been posting news items in this area for as long as I can remember.

Some of you have even given discussion and debate on such news items.Now all of a sudden he's out of order... hmmm

More faces than BIG BEN me thinks( not insulting the tartan honnest)

Paul

No I wouldn't say Dukesy was out of order at all its just an item that I personally dont think needs to be discussed on here.

This is not a rehearsal

bot its news just like other topics on the BBC news website.

OK so its news.

What comments and points of discussion would you like to make.

This is not a rehearsal

So if you have no interest in the `off topic` why bother wasting your time in

A: reading it

and

B: posting on it ?

Its the only area which is possibly Non DJ related! I would suggest, don`t click on it...

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

So if you have no interest in the `off topic` why bother wasting your time in

A: reading it

and

B: posting on it ?

Its the only area which is possibly Non DJ related! I would suggest, don`t click on it...

Personally its not about not being interested its this particular subject didnt seem worth discussion.To be honest I very rarely bother with these news items.

No more to say on the subject.

This is not a rehearsal

People in the world starving, Being held due to there political views, being persecuted for there religion or colour and your worried about this.... Sorry Dont see your point on raising this...

Nik

People in the world starving, Being held due to there political views, being persecuted for there religion or colour and your worried about this.... Sorry Dont see your point on raising this...

Nik

Errr sorry Nik where does it say I'm worried?

I'm all for chatting about different topics but about a pervert in a small guest house the vast majority have never heard of simply confounds me. Now had it been this .... http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/search/di..._nine_years.php that could have been slighty different, due to his sporting history.

It's a seedy topic, I've no personal connection or axe to grind simply that on a good forum as this is, I felt it was below its standards.

Edited by dj.silver

Errr sorry Nik where does it say I'm worried?

I'm all for chatting about different topics but about a pervert in a small guest house the vast majority have never heard of simply confounds me. Now had it been this .... http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/search/di..._nine_years.php that could have been slighty different, due to his sporting history.

It's a seedy topic, I've no personal connection or axe to grind simply that on a good forum as this is, I felt it was below its standards.

OK worried may have been a bad choice of word...

Dan Posts things in here to help maintain the new content across the site to help with google rankings and to try to invoke debate.... Most news is nothing to do with us or will impound on our lives but we watch it and infact we surround ourselves with it TV Radio Print etc....

But also look at it like this, You have helped keep this thread high up in the site listings and now its back at the top of the new posts thread because I have posted a reply to you....

As some one who has spent many nights in many hotels I find this interesting and almost amusing although I can see the upset that this might have brought the couple and think this man got his just deserts...

DAN!!! Please keep posting news bits after gawd knows how many years of you doing this I think this is the first complaint.... I liken it to some one who sits next to your PA stack then complains its too loud..

You do not have to read this section or even this post so whats the problem.....

Nik

Edited by UKHero