Dj's United

Hi my name is monkey, and I'm after valuable work experience working with a mobile disco dj. I'm planning to start up next year as funds are a bit tight at the moment due to paying for my wedding, but as soon as its all done and dusted I can fully concentrate on learning the trade. If any dj's round the west midlands area is after someone to help out and offer valuable experience then please reply to this thread. Thanx :)

If I was close to you, I'd offer to take you out on selected gigs, but I'm not so I can't. tongue out icon

I dare somebody here would be glad of some free help & company though.

HI monkey welcome

what kind of dj are you hoping to work with and what do you am to be ? club, wedding, broadcast, just nosey is all and where are you from

big mac

HI monkey welcome

what kind of dj are you hoping to work with and what do you am to be ? club, wedding, broadcast, just nosey is all and where are you from

big mac

Hi all sorry I forgot to put where I live. I live in west bromwich. I'm 23 years old and I'm just after sum guidance on what to do how its done properly. I've never really thought about what sort of venues I would like to dj, I had it in my mind that I wanted to do partys not clubs or radio work. If thats any help?