Dj's United

Just in case anyone has forgotton....please can I draw members attention to rule 22 of the AUP - Read more here

The topic will be moved to an area of the forum which is not public viewable.

I'm pleased you didn't delete the thread, although I'd have understood if you had.

This discussion is quite educational in respect of the way not to present your business on the 'web.

Right, if any one, or all of you believe that the advertising is incorrect or misleading, the new reg's came in on the 26th May - contact Trading Standards, post haste. If you feel there are any other discrepencies, contact Trading Standards - Post Haste. Now which one of you will be first?????

..playing all the hits for you...

....whether you may be....

Why can't I see what i going on???

Well we all know that here on DJU we don't use this facility to run down a fellow DJs business - esp if he is not a member and doesn't have the 'right of reply'.

In this case the topic was allowed to run as the initial poster asked the question 'Is This Right?' in relation to the claims made on the site.

If we stick to this aspect of the topic then I don't see a problem.

As a general observation what I will add about any business is if they attempt to gain customers by scare tactics, negative points, running down their competition or lecturing them then they (the customers) tend to switch off at a very early stage (much the same happens when equipment, PLI, PAT and various other things are mentioned too!). These type of businesses are not even in competition with true service providers and therefore shouldn't be seen as a threat.

I'm saying no more, other than this person has been discussed on this forum more than once before.

didnt know that mikee, wheres the thread? [EDIT]

14) Please be considerate and listen to the advice of members of the Administration team, Section Leaders and Super Moderators who are here to help you on this site. Section Leaders and Moderators help to keep the community running smoothly and represent the interests of the Administrator and the integrity of the forum, therefore do not publicly challenge the decisions of the Moderation Team or Section Leaders in threads or via PM message. Please do contact either via PM or Email if you need assistance.

I think it was about two years ago. This is just one of many names that has been used over the years.

TOPIC CLOSED