Dj's United

Quiet one for me.

Working on thursday 17th, at Southwick School, a regular one of mine!

Saturday night im back at Durham Uni for Summers Abroad.

Physio and xray results on thursday morning to

And viewing houses to rent on Friday.

Everyone else?

GDK Entertainments

Raising The Standards In Entertainment

M 0783 529 5169

E info@gdkentertainments.co.uk

Well this weekend marks the 20th anniversary of my first solo gig so to celebrate I'm taking the family off for a few days. NO loud music or computers for 2 or 3 days bliss or hell I'll let you know.

Educating the young in the ways of the old

Well this weekend marks the 20th anniversary of my first solo gig so to celebrate I'm taking the family off for a few days. NO loud music or computers for 2 or 3 days bliss or hell I'll let you know.

Congratulations - I hope you have a good quiet time!

Jason

The usual knackering weekend for me again

Thursday..........40th birthday in Manchester

Friday..........Wedding in Birmingham

Saturday.......Wedding in London

Sunday.........60th Birthday in Shrewsbury

Friday, a hospital appointment in the afternoon, so hopefully they're running on-time as it's followed by a joint 30th/40th birthday party that evening.

Saturday, wedding party - well, unfortunately its one of those "Post-wedding parties" - they got married a month ago abroard, and are now having the friends and extended family around for the UK gathering.

Sunday - drive home from the above, spend a couple of hours at home, then its off to nice sunny (fingers crossed) Maidstone, Kent for the 3rd SEDA (South Eastern DJ Association) Show Night this year - always a good night, lots of face-to-face contact, networking, and hands-on. (although hopefully she wont slap me so hard this time :lol:). Its a good venue, although its one of those strange places that the post code for letters, isn't actually the best post code to point your Sat Nav at...and I can never remember the postcode for the Sat Nav.

same as norm

thurs - karaoke (resi)

fri - disco (resi)

sat - freeeeeeee

My mobile days start again in september....roll on...

stu

Howay the lads

Startrax

www.toon-talk.co.uk

I was just about to start this topic :joe:

Friday - radio work in Warminster

Saturday - radio work in Swindon

Sunday - really, really trying to get something for this day..not sure I will

Monday - radio work in Warminster (recorded, so daytime free)

Tuesday - radio work in Warminster (recorded, so daytime free)

Wednesday - radio work in Warminster (recorded, so daytime free) + local School disco in evening

Thursday - radio work in Warminster (recorded, so daytime free)

Friday - radio work in Warminster (recorded, so daytime free) + out in evening to various pubs

(what the hell...might as well continue)

Saturday - radio work in Swindon

Sunday - radio work in Warminster

Crikey...who says I now need to find a full time job in Media after Graduating!

Oliver Head, OTronics Media Services Ltd, Covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and surrounding areas.

Professional Mobile & Radio DJ

PLI (£10m), PAT and DBS (Disclosure) checked

Tel: 07835 485535

Email: enquiries@otronics.co.uk

www.otronics.co.uk

Sunday - drive home from the above, spend a couple of hours at home, then its off to nice sunny (fingers crossed) Maidstone, Kent for the 3rd SEDA (South Eastern DJ Association) Show Night this year - always a good night, lots of face-to-face contact, networking, and hands-on. (although hopefully she wont slap me so hard this time :lol:). Its a good venue, although its one of those strange places that the post code for letters, isn't actually the best post code to point your Sat Nav at...and I can never remember the postcode for the Sat Nav.

Ooh! I'll have to tell Mary to keep an eye on you. tongue out icon

See you (and presumably the boys) on Sunday. Hoping to be bringing a new chap along with me.

You want me to play what?

Secretary of NADJ, Member of SEDA

Magic Moments.. making your moment magic

Just finished doing a primary school disco - my ears are still ringing!

No - not from loud music, this is the screaming and shouting! I did ask for it though...

Tomorrow an engagement party.

just finished a school production (lighting and sound) got a BBQ coming up 2moro in a marquee (i hope) otherwise its time to find all the covers for the different equipment just in case they did say there was one tho. and sunday ive got to do a mix of some songs for my friends dads funeral. :(

Jack Gregory

Saturday = Back on wedding circuit Albanian,Serbian,Aussie wedding Request from bride and groom no top 40 or hip hop want lots of old soul and motown :Thumbup: oh and a few Albanian/ Serbian floorfillers (they have supplied some tracks)

Mon = 2 hour corporate gig set up takes longer

Weds= 2 hour corporate gig

Well I've just got in from the wedding.

To me it seemed like the worst gig I've ever done.

Maybe some of you know the venue, an italian restaurant called San Rocco Alta Vista in Milnrow Rochdale.

The room is a L shaped room with the bar and lounge on the short leg of the L, I was in the main part of the room where the tables had been set out for the buffet. From 7 until 9 they kept everybody in the lounge and only let them through once the buffet was ready, so the night wasn't off to a good start.

The manager, :cense: was on my case as soon as I started setting up, expecting me to only fill a little corner where their prefered DJ normally works.

Also because everybody had been kept in the lounge most of them went back there after the buffet. At best I had about 20 people on the dance floor (although there wasn't much room anyway) but most of the night there was only 6 - 8 :( .

When we finished at midnight the bride and groom came over and thanked us for a fantastic evening (I think they must have been seeing another DJ because I didn't think it was fantastic LOL).

When we were packing up the manager was on our case telling us to hurry up, we were packed up and gone in 45 minutes but I still don't think we were fast enough for him. :wall:

Anyhow, thats my rant over, I've finished my pizza and am going to bed, goodnight :zzz:

Jim

Edited by Dukesy

Karaoke for me this Saturday nothing else. :hurt:

I do seem to be getting more requests for karaoke from pubs trying to pull the punters in I think?

Not as many general aniversary or birthdays these days tho.

:shrug:

been having a great weekend this week !!! was in hospital on wednesday getting an operation done on my eye ( lovely )

an now have to keep my head facing down till tuesday

very exciting indeed take a week off for the first time in i cant remember and all i can do is sit and look at the floor whoo hoo !!!

laptop on the floor works lol also using a mirror can watch some tv even if it is up-side-down and back-to-front my back and neck are broken roll on tuesday

Fri & Sat in my residence, Friday had a real Vicar turn up & have a couple of pints

Told the doorman he is really a vicar so he went and asked " your not really a :cense: ing vicar are you?? DOH

Suddenly had a complex about what i was playing however T-Pain Get low opened his eyes a bit

Sunday night teenage party 2 hours, will let you know on this one