Dj's United

Need Help Getting Onto This Site

Hello,

I have recenlty been stopped from accessing this site from my home pc. So i try on my laptop and again i couldnt access it - i have no other problems with anyother site.

When i try to open www.dj-forum.co.uk i get a message telling me i am not authorised to access this server

Its doing my head in - if anyone could help please email me

on simon.mitchell50@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

Simon (on here at work)

Simon

www.mitchandtitch.co.uk

Like my head hurts but the wife keeps on nagging

Some ISPs have decided this forum is for adults only :scared:

It could be that you have some settings on your home PC which are activating the 'Adult Content' filter :shrug:

If you remember Paul I had this trouble back along, also Ed Bray was complaining he couldn't get on when I met him just over a month ago. I noticed several "regulars" missing lately but obviously don't know the reasons for it.

What was it that cured the problem I had it was something behind the scenes.

@ Simon have you tried logging in using a proxy ip site that may help.

Educating the young in the ways of the old

It seems that there are only two others using the same ISP according to the IP details and neither have been on for a while.

I've just sent them an email to see if they are having problems too.

i was having this problem 3 weeks ago, i cannot access this site from mozilla or internet explorer, i have got it working on AOL though, it just stopped working for me

WWW.HONKYTONKSULTIMATEDISCOS.COM

I had a problem getting onto/thru the site a couple of months ago, but it was mainly just timeouts - eg: The pages were taking a very long time to load, and my browser was set to only wait so long. I up'ed those browser settings to double their original settings, and normally get onto the site most times now.

I still have occasional issues with the site behaving unusually, which usually results in a post being filled twice with the same thing - eg: If I type 2 paragraphs of text, they appear with two paragraphs duplicated below them.

I notice that the flood control, for page to page navigation has gone again, this time to 40 seconds, which is tiresome on the front screens, but doesnt affect normal read/post operations - I don't know enough about flood control to advise whether or not its a catalyst of your current issues, or a co-incidence.

Ha - i have managed to log on today, i have not done anything or changed any settings or deleted my cookies ect.....

So i dont know what was wrong with it?

But i am back lol

Simon

www.mitchandtitch.co.uk

Like my head hurts but the wife keeps on nagging

iv just tried loading though mozilla and amazingly its come back on............happy days

WWW.HONKYTONKSULTIMATEDISCOS.COM

I'm finally back, I have had no access for over a month except the one time I used my Vodaphone dongle. I have been on to Virgin they denied there was a problem, when I told them if I didn't get access soon I would swap my provider, hey ho within 48 hours I have access, what a coincidence eh?

Been driving me mad. I Had cleared cookies, once I even tried reloading windows, turned off the Modem for two days whilst I was at UNI, tried 4 different computers in the house all with no access. Suddenly they all work, funny that!

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens