Dj's United

Waudio Gig Rig 1000 Manual Needed

i just wanted to make sure i knew how to hook another amp up to it! i thought it would have been on the back of the sub with the xlr out!

and also the button for setting the subs frequence what it will do to the sound ect..........

many thanks

chris

hi yes i have tried the pro light site and there is just a few pics and a small amount of info about the system!

many thanks

chris

i just wanted to make sure i knew how to hook another amp up to it! i thought it would have been on the back of the sub with the xlr out!

and also the button for setting the subs frequence what it will do to the sound ect..........

many thanks

chris

I have used mine with another amp. It is as simple as connecting it to the XLR outs on the sub for each channel.

The sub frequency I set to about 120hz. It is down to personal preference. The higher the frequency you go, the more work the sub has to do and I find at about 120hz, if you push it, the clipping light for the satellites and the sub flash at about the same time. All the volume controls I set to about 12 o'clock which means the clipping lights will flash at the same time as my mixer goes into the red but again it is down to personal preference.

• 1 month later...

On your Gig rig 1000?

Do your fans run all the time and are very noisy? or are they suppost to be temperature controlled in some way?

Does your road cover fit the main sub unit, as with mine the handle holes are know where near the actual cut outs in the cabinate, so you can't get your hands in???

and did you not recieve a printed manual with your system? as I didn't??

On your Gig rig 1000?

Do your fans run all the time and are very noisy? or are they suppost to be temperature controlled in some way?

Does your road cover fit the main sub unit, as with mine the handle holes are know where near the actual cut outs in the cabinate, so you can't get your hands in???

and did you not recieve a printed manual with your system? as I didn't??

Yes the fans run all the time but I haven't noticed that they are overly noisy.

Handle holes for the cover don't line up, mine have been "adjusted" by previous owner to line up by a strategically placed tear :)

Bought second hand and didn't receive a manual.

You get what you pay for :rolleyes:

Although these do cost a few £££ so would expect simple things like this to work.

Always :cense: frustrating.

Oliver Head, OTronics Media Services Ltd, Covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and surrounding areas.

Professional Mobile & Radio DJ

PLI (£10m), PAT and DBS (Disclosure) checked

Tel: 07835 485535

Email: enquiries@otronics.co.uk

www.otronics.co.uk

for the money they are great.

i had to cut hand holes in mine too.

never got a manual from new.

i use different tops sometimes more beefier ones.

also i use the thru put to link to my active cabs. make a nice bit of noise when set up right.

i have noticed tho the subs can motorboat sometimes if set to a too low a xover freq.

but all in all for 450.00 brand new i cant complain.

I often do much the same for some gigs i.e. just use the bass bin with amp connected to the throughputs and use the PSR12's with it.

I was very surprised at the sound quality of the 8" tops and it makes a neat little package for smaller gigs.