Dj's United

If your really interested I'm selling up a lot of my equipment, simply because I can't be bothered to take the mobile aspect of DJ'ing any further.

If your interested, I've got a 400watt PA setup (2x 200w Carlsbro Alpha 12s) running off a QSC RMX-850 power amp (very high quality - runs 200w Per channel RMS with these speakers)

Also got a really great DJ Desk perfect for the mobile DJ, made by Girraffe and incorporates a T-Bar to hang lights from.

I've also got a really good light (can buy another one, link them via DMX and they work simultaneously), its an ACME DynaRoll 250watt. with strobing effects, multi-coloured gobos and different shaped lighting patterns. It works on sound activation!

Also got a projection light (ACME hallucination) which projects a watery effect of different colours and spins in different directions dependant on the sound (sound activated)

And a small strobe light and a very good portable smoke machine

This is the perfect setup for a beginner (if you add a second Dynaroll light for £100 off eBay), and would be perfect getting any party up and going! ...If your interested let me know!

...All you'd need to add to this system would be either a laptop, Dual CD-Player, with mixer, Decks etc.... The table is 4ft wide so easily accomodates 2x turtables and 12" mixer if you wanted to use turntables (which is what I use with a Pioneer DJM-909). Can get some photos for you if you want, or even a video of the lights.

This equipment is not even one year old, I don't have boxes for it because the boxes were big!

If your interested, I'd be looking for about:

deck stand - £80 (paid £150)

Speakers - £150 (paid £250)

Amp - £150 (paid £250)

Lights - £200 (for Dynaroll, Hallucination, strobe and smoke)

So for the lot I'd do it for £550. Considering its worth about £1000 and is just 1 year old and working perfectly don't think you can find a better deal!