Dj's United

Hi; I still have a few items for sale as follows:-

Denon BU4500 CD/MP3 drawers, these are new. I bought them to use with my Denon HDC and then decided that I liked my Pioneer players too much to part with them. These Drawers work with the Denon HDC2500 controller by selecting CD from the source mode, I think they also work with the Denon software controller too and the standard control panel is also available seperately...Ideal for someone that has gone over to the HDC2500 but still wants CD facility just in case. I'll accept a resonable offer.

Pair of EVL Spins in superb unmarked condition with working A1259 lamps, mains leads and DMX link lead. These are one of the better 250w H moonflowers with fabulous built-in software and can also be controlled via the EVL Micro controller or via full DMX. I'm looking for a resonable offer.

Zoom K-scope as new only having been used a couple of times, this has a A1259 lamp, mains lead and a 3 button hand-held wired remote like a CA8. Resonable offers please.

Acme Storm Bird in excellent condition in padded carry bag with A1259 lamp and mains lead, best described as a scanning moonflower...its a nice room filler. best offers please.

Studio Master mixing desk, this has 6 mic lines and 2 stereo lines, ideal for karaoke, small live act or AV/conferencing work. I'm not sure exactly but it is about 8U and is fitted with 19 inch rack ears. resonable offers please.

NJD mono mixer amp, this is old, 220w and ideal for running a couple of mics and a sound source for a small PA, good working condition, not worth much but might be useful for someone. make me an offer.

Citronic SM450 DJ mixer with power supply, this is a great sounding classic mixer in excellent condition...Kev Edwards gave this the once over and a clean bill of health for me recently...you guessed it, resonable offers please :D

I could also be interested in anything useful in exchange for any of the above. I'm Staffs based but am out and about in Sunderland, Coventry, Blackpool, Peterborough, Chester, Bradford, Birmingham and Cardiff in the next couple of weeks so a meet-up might be possible.

I don't get a lot of time for coming on here so it might be best to phone 01782 768291 or email andy@goodtimesroadshow.co.uk.

Many thanks