Dj's United

Dear ladies and gents,I am in the market for a 6m x 3m starcloth and wondered which ones people use.

I don't want a nylon jobby as I don't like the look of them and at present an S&H one would be too expensive.I see that there are some being advertised as cotton but was wondering if anybody has any experience of these?

LED or Fibre Optic?

I await your views with interest! :D

Andy

I have a 2 X 3 ZOOM Starcloth and it attracts a lot of attention.

My own feeling is that they are much better as a backdrop....However I am not one of those who likes to hide behind a lot of gear.The audience can see me full length for all of my shows....not pretty....but seems to be much prefereed.

Nobody is gonna notice if they are nylon or not....However keep your eye on E-bay as three of the size you want in the cloth that you want went yesterdat for about £180.

The downside is.....

You will need poles and trusses to mount them one and they take ME for ever to set up.Consequently mine stays put at the best of my 4 residencies .Looking for a bargain for the other three residencies if anyone is cashing them in?

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look at the NJD range - wool serge as the S&H products but much lower prices.

I'll second that I have two 3m by 2m njd cloths and there are very well made, full wool serge and look 100% better than the nylon ones.