Dj's United

Don't need one, try Ots AV Pro first

See Kingy I AM the Oracle :rolleyes:

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

MP3 Gain is excellent I use it all of my tunes before they go onto the main database.

You can set the peak levels to any db gain you require and it also removes the clipping.

(If you play tracks that clip that signal goes into the amp then out into your speakers and they dont like it nor will your audience)

The Normal target bd is set at 89 but you can change it to whatever you require.

Mp3 Gain wont re-write your mp3s or tags it just alters the volume info in the mp3.

Some of the other djs set the db at 92 have a play and see what suits you.

As for BPM I use MixMeister BPM Analyzer (Think Its Still FREE look at their website)

:rolleyes:

All my tracks go through MP3 Gain with no problems on my Denon.

Another good one is MP3 Packer, which converts VBR to CBR (although Denon say that VBRs done cause problems anymore...) and it's free - although doesnt seem to like Vista.....

DJ Dale King

When you see light at the end of the tunnel, beware. It's probably someone with a torch, bringing you more hassle

All my tracks go through MP3 Gain with no problems on my Denon.

Another good one is MP3 Packer, which converts VBR to CBR (although Denon say that VBRs done cause problems anymore...) and it's free - although doesnt seem to like Vista.....

whats the probs with vista ?