Dj's United

I've been doing mobile discos on and off for about 6 years now. Bought my kit 2nd hand in 2002 and just been adding bits and pieces to it along the way. Got a nice set up going apart from my speakers which sound OK and are powerfull but have seen better days.

My favourate sort of gigs are 70's & 80's nights & Xmas parties, ones where I can really get involved and my crowd seem to love it.

Not a big fan of doing 18th/21st parties as the requests for songs is endless even if I've already played the song....grrr.

Anyway, I hope to get involved with some banter in the near future.

All the best,

Rich.

What part of bristol Rich, was there yesterday in fact !

Andy

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

I've been doing mobile discos on and off for about 6 years now. Bought my kit 2nd hand in 2002 and just been adding bits and pieces to it along the way. Got a nice set up going apart from my speakers which sound OK and are powerfull but have seen better days.

My favourate sort of gigs are 70's & 80's nights & Xmas parties, ones where I can really get involved and my crowd seem to love it.

Not a big fan of doing 18th/21st parties as the requests for songs is endless even if I've already played the song....grrr.

Anyway, I hope to get involved with some banter in the near future.

All the best,

Rich.

Welcome to the forum.

:djuhi: