Dj's United

Ldwats1 Wireless Uhf System Speakers

FYI

Anyone that uses powered speakers, maybe interested in the following.

EM Karaoke has this set up.

"For the first time, LD-Systems is offering a professional UHF wireless system for audio with the LD WATS1(2). A compander circuit with an integrated limiter guarantee a high quality transmission. This unique transmission system is perfect for delay lines and all other applications where implying cables is not desired or not possible. The maximum range of 100m (open field) is sufficient for most applications. The battery life of over 10 hours (dependant on the type of battery used) guarantees continuous operation (without having to change batteries) for almost all events."

Heres the link: http://www.emkaraoke.co.uk/newsite/index.h...&lang=en-gb

Regards

Scubadez

Or just use a wireless microphone system, plugged in back to front, so the transmitters is in Aux Out 1 on your mixer, and the receiver is plugged into the speaker, total cost is a lot cheaper than £220. I have a AKG which cost me £70

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

Or just use a wireless microphone system, plugged in back to front, so the transmitters is in Aux Out 1 on your mixer, and the receiver is plugged into the speaker, total cost is a lot cheaper than £220. I have a AKG which cost me £70

Hi yourbigevent

Interesting. like the sound of what you've posted.

Cheers

Scubadez