Dj's United

I have a couple of items left for sale which I will let go cheap as I need the space and the cash. I would also be interested in some kind of deal for an amp of 1k+.

I have a DAP Soundmate 1 powered 15 inch bin, for those that don’t know this is a bass bin cabinet with a 15 inch bass driver and 3 amplifiers built in, there is a 300w amp for the bass driver and then 2 x 150w amps driving the outputs for the top cabs…[i do not have any top cabs] I have successfully ran 10 inch Celestions and 10 inch Mackey C200s off these outputs. I think the bass cabinet is very good but these systems were let down by the top cabs so best to match your own tops to it. It has strong metal grill with foam covering, wheels, XLR ins and links and Speakon outs for top speaker cabs, 3 volumes…1 for each amp, fan cooling, standard 35mm pole mount for a top cab or T bar and decent carry handles.

Pair of EVL Spins in superb condition. Once again for anyone that doesn’t know these are about the best 250wH moonflowers about, the optics are very good but the built in progs are fabulous, they work stand alone or master-slave or fully DMX, they both have working A1259 lamps, mains cords and there is a link lead.

Best offers for these items please, collection or a meet up would be preferable.

07909 773323