Dj's United

Dj Mixers With Effect Return/send?

Am struggling finding mixers with effect return/send input and outputs that are 4 or 5 channel and not too expensive - I'm guessing that is where i'm going wrong though!

The Behringer DJX700 has pretty much what I need but I keep hearing how poorly made it is, I don't like the idea of buying again later down the line.

Behringer DDM4000 looked great to start with.. Checked out the rear photos, no effect return/send!? Crazy.. not sure why Behringer left that off when the cheaper and reportedly more poorly made DJX700 has it.

So i'm not sure now, are there any other mixers that I should be looking at in the £250 price range with the above features?

Thanks

Am struggling finding mixers with effect return/send input and outputs that are 4 or 5 channel and not too expensive - I'm guessing that is where i'm going wrong though!

The Behringer DJX700 has pretty much what I need but I keep hearing how poorly made it is, I don't like the idea of buying again later down the line.

Behringer DDM4000 looked great to start with.. Checked out the rear photos, no effect return/send!? Crazy.. not sure why Behringer left that off when the cheaper and reportedly more poorly made DJX700 has it.

So i'm not sure now, are there any other mixers that I should be looking at in the £250 price range with the above features?

Thanks

Hello,

You get an aux send and return on the citronic 10:4 if that helps at all

Glenn.

Glenn Knights.

Mirage Moblile Disco

Wickham Market

Suffolk.

www.miragemobiledisco.co.uk

Thanks

Hi There, have a look at the Numark 200FX, not 100% sure if this is what you are looking for, but just some info!!!!

Music Entertainment covering London & within the M25 Areas

English & Asian Events catered for

www.skydj.co.uk

Denon X500 has one if you can stretch the budget a little.

Edited by Danno13

Revolution Discos - Covering Midlands and the Cotswolds - 01386 898 113 - 07791 261 263

Love my Behringer Xenyx 1204 aux send and return, but with effects built in as well. Cost me $200 Australian dollars which at the current exchange rate means a couple of lagers for you guys!

use it on the road all the time and it's bullet-proof

Thanks

Denon X-500 has this facility. Slightly over budget, but I use one and love it! Well built too.

----------------------------

Thanks ... Dave

Wired For Sound Discos

Denon X-500 has this facility. Slightly over budget, but I use one and love it! Well built too.

Yes, me too.

What do you want to use the loop for?

Yo buddy, if your set on having a 19" rackmount mixer then ignore this.

Ecler NUO2 £200 and a great little mixer, very compact and easy to transport, has send receive on BOTH channels, check it out - Its not a cheap budget mixer, its well built, has very solid knobs, and they are over-sized which makes control that little bit easier! I loved mine and highly recommend them.

Thanks for the many suggestions everyone. The Denon X-500 looks very nice and seems to get quite a high number of praises, will see if I can scout around for a second hand one.

A bit of googling and you can get the X-500 for just over £300. One site is even showing it at £270!

PM me for the links if you want. No recommendations, just what i found in the first 5 minutes.

----------------------------

Thanks ... Dave

Wired For Sound Discos

http://www.jingle.org/d-m-images/DenonDN-X500Datasheet.pdf

x500 all the way! excellent mixer at £349

Had mine 2 years now, never let me down

why buy new has them for 279 (usually a scratch on them or somethin small cosmetic)

http://www.whybuynew.co.uk/DNX-500-Denon-D...-Pro-Mixer.html

Hi all

Just to let you know I decided to up my budget by quite abit and have bought a second hand Pioneer DJM600. I think I shall be happier with it in the long run especially with the BPM counter as i'm new to spinning vinyl and i'm sure i'm gonna need some guidence to start with. Also the onboard effects and sample bank I will make good use of until I can afford an external effects unit.. mmm Kaoss Pad 3 looks good good!