Dj's United

Hi Folks

I Have just returned to the UK from Spain, where I was presenting on a radio station (Bay radio) As well as giging. Not knowing what to do for work in the UK, I was offered a job Djing at a 40th Birhtday, so I went and invested in some gear and I'm back on the road again.

Is it me are are the instuctions for the Acme Dynamo scanners imposible to de code. Anyone who can fill me in on how to get the best show from them, I would be very greatful. Lighting has moved on since I was a mobile Joc in the 80s.

Settled in Shoreham West Sussex, it's not warm, but its nice. Getting ready to hit the venues to get some work.

Well thats me, all the jolly and let me be the first to wish you all a great 2009.

Paul

Welcome to the house of fun :joe:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>KEEP THE FAITH</span>

M.U. Member

THE MOBILE DISCO IN NORFOLK.SUFFOLK,CAMBRIDGSHIRE AND THE UK

PLI YES £10,000,000

PAT TESTED YES

0845 46 DISCO / MOB 07703011164

www.firstchoiceentertainmentsuk.co.uk

EXCELLENCE IN ENTERTAINMENT SINCE 1965

OUALITY IS NOT EXSPENSIVE IT'S PRICELESS

Welcome to the mad house, enjoy and I'm confident any questions you may have will be answered in full. There's a good set of people here. http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-10090.gif Matron says I can have my crayons back now!

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.

Welcome along

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

'Ola,

Why did you leave Spain?

Jim

Hi Jim

Sorry for the long delay in my reply. Well I wake up and ask myself the same question. How cold and wet can it be? Spain is a hard place to make money and easy to spend it. My girlfreind didn't like it too much and we just thought it was time to come back home and here we are.

Cheers

Paul

Thanks Guys,

Been running around chasing my tail. Is it me or is it a bit quiet?

Got me website up and running thanks to the guys at vista print.

Got loads of free businees cards ETC from them as well.

Nice to be here

Paul

www.thosepartypeople.co.uk