Dj's United

Pcdj Vj Software What Do You Think?

Ive tried the demo pcdjvj software and thought it was pretty good. Thinking of changeing to it in the new year, would be interested to know how you go on with it. Looked at the forums on ripping video and seems pretty complex, or is it just me .

Alan

STROBE DISCO SHOW

01782 713277

07802 489555

i have a few different programs but I just changed to ClubDJ pro as its much easier than the version of PCDJ that i had.

www.longweekendmusic.co.uk

60s to present day rock and pop live covers band. Birthdays, Weddings, Partys based in Witney, Oxfordshire.

I used to use clubdj pro but found that when i had a problem their support was next to none. They never replied to any emails i sent.

alan

STROBE DISCO SHOW

01782 713277

07802 489555

well i have been using the software for a couple of days now getting use to it and i have to say i think its amazing. it takes zipped files so it saves even more space on your hard drive. i have also had my camcorder running through it and i have added fx and text. i will let you know what else i have done when i do it.

well i have been using the software for a couple of days now getting use to it and i have to say i think its amazing. it takes zipped files so it saves even more space on your hard drive. i have also had my camcorder running through it and i have added fx and text. i will let you know what else i have done when i do it.

I use it and prefer it to all others

Richard Cheeseman

RJC Discos

richard@rjcdiscos.co.uk

it is superb i think.

at the moment running it at home to get used to it and i have to finish tagging a few tunes.

but it is easy to use so far and the text and video fx are gr8.

but one thing i cant figure out is how to cut from one song to another before it has finished.

i.e. how to activate the xfader immediately.

It's ok. However the winner by a country mile is Ots. I've got licensed versions of Traktor, Mixmiester and Numark Cue and trust me for an overall piece of dj software nothing comes close.

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.