Dj's United

I have the following for sale as from 1 Jan 2009…

2 x JBL PRX18S active subs

2 x JBL PRX12M active speakers

2 x Custom covers for the subs

2 x Gigskinz bags for the 12s

4 x mains leads

2 x 2m XLR leads

2 x 6m XLR leads

This system is in excellent condition and I will not separate and will sell for £2,000.

2 x Cerwin Vega Intense 500w 18 inch subs

2 x Mackey C300Z 300w 12s

Audio Head AH1400 amplifier

2U flight case for amplifier

2 x 2.5m speakon leads

2 x 7.5m Speakon leads

Mains lead for amp

2 x 2m XLR leads

This system is in excellent condition and I might separate but will sell complete for £500

2 x EVL Spin moonflowers with fitted working A1259 lamps

Micro controller

19inch x 4U surround for Micro

2 x mains leads + transformer for Micro

2 x XLR leads

This system is in excellent condition and I will sell for £130

Acme Storm Bird scanning moonflower type effect with working A1259 lamp

Padded bag for the lighting effect and accessories

Mains lead

This is in excellent condition and I will sell for £40

Wind up tripod and T bar, the T bar is a new Ultimax one which is 25mm square bar with 5 pre drilled holes and mounting casting, the stand is Prolight I think, but it is not the cheap one, it has no plastic parts.

£75

Kam case on wheels, it has a 20U front and 12U slant top, removable front and lid and opening rear door with hole for wires to pass through, all metal trimmed with butterflies, 4 sprung handles and very substantial wheels with brakes.

Excellent condition £75

Kam Case with 14U slant top and 10U front, removable front and top, rear opening door with hole for wires to pass through, all metal trimmed with 4 sprung handles and butterflies.

Excellent condition £50

DAP Audio Soundmate 1 powered sub. This has 3 built in amps, 1 x 300w for its on-board 15 inch sub and 2 x 150w for external tops, its on wheels with XLR ins and Speakon outs to the top speakers which I do not have, integral pole mount socket and painted with a tough textured black paint with foam covered metal grill.

Excellent condition £150 ono.

Megreggor PS10 350w 10inch full range speakers. These are never used but slightly damaged, the front board that the driver and horn mount to has a split, this could prob be glued and clamped or the actual board could be replaced, except for that they are superb, covered in blue carpet, trap cabs with decent metal handles, rubber feet, metal grills, pole mounting and jack sockets…sound much better than one might expect from a 10 inch cab.

Make me an offer.

Please PM or phone 01782 768291. A lot of this is too big for posting but I am pretty flexable over collection/delivery or meeting somewhere, I am about half way between J15 and J16 of the M6 in N Staffs.