Dj's United

Ive never used Karaoke software for laptop before, so im looking for any advice and tips. I will prob use it for Djing as well, but this will be secondary and will not be for "main part of the night" djing, just warmup/background etc

what to look for, what to avoid etc

any personal recommendations etc?

Many Thanks

i use pcdj vj not a bad bit of kit at all also pcdj fx with the karaoke plugin.

but if you want something free and very easy to use i would get winamp 5 they do a kj plug in.

but pcdj vj is the dogs! i haven't had any problem at all! you can hook cameras and things to it.

Most companies offer trial software so try before you buy, there's plenty of threads on this forum about the software if you do a search. smile icon

Educating the young in the ways of the old

I use Club DJ Pro, but PCDJ VJ is the prefered one i understand.

www.longweekendmusic.co.uk

60s to present day rock and pop live covers band. Birthdays, Weddings, Partys based in Witney, Oxfordshire.

Depends on the spec and OS of the hardware you are using really.

There are a number of windows based software available but if you can, see how you get on with the ones mentioned. Some will work really well with controllers which can make life a lot easier too.

Try before you buy.

i like to use virtual dj ..3.4 version though because the newer version have to much running on them..plus 3.4 has the old decks skin so i find it easier to use..plus their is a video out to use for karaoke...just my thoughts lol