Dj's United

Hi All,

Just starting to get into Mobile DJ'ing. I have been doing some Dj'ing for a local modern jive club and decided to get my own kit and take it on the road doing parties etc.

I've got a couple of Vangos, a couple of the more traditional box lights, as well as some other bits.

Just deciding on what speakers to get so would appreciate your input on a pair of Behringer B215A EUROLIVE Active PA Speakers to go with my setup?

Wonder if anyone has used these and can let me know what they're like? I do a bit of mobile DJ'ing for the odd party, nothing huge. I'll be using it straight out of a Numark KXM02 Deck.

Any advice for a newbie would be well appreciated!

Hi

The Getting Started Thread here is a good start, including a Useful Links here thread.

Also, we have a Knowledge Base here

Always a good idea to try before you buy, especially as sound is oh-so-personal!

The Behringer Eurolive B215 is another addition to the Eurolive Series. Designed for professional use, the Behringer Eurolive B215 delivers excellent sound, even at extreme levels of sound pressure. This 800-watt, 2-way loudspeaker is not only powerful but also easy to transport. At its heart lies an extremely powerful, 15 in. long-excursion driver to deliver super-low bass coupled with a 1.75 in. compression driver for high-end acoustic power. Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or side tilt positioning for use as a floor monitor. The ergonomically shaped handles help you easily transport and set up the B215. These great sounding speakers have been on display at a trade show and come boxed with 1 years warranty!!

From whybuynew.co.uk - £229 includes free delivery

You may be interested in having a listen to this too.

Welcome the the forum.

:djuhi:

Hi All,

Just starting to get into Mobile DJ'ing. I have been doing some Dj'ing for a local modern jive club and decided to get my own kit and take it on the road doing parties etc.

I've got a couple of Vangos, a couple of the more traditional box lights, as well as some other bits.

Just deciding on what speakers to get so would appreciate your input on a pair of Behringer B215A EUROLIVE Active PA Speakers to go with my setup?

Wonder if anyone has used these and can let me know what they're like? I do a bit of mobile DJ'ing for the odd party, nothing huge. I'll be using it straight out of a Numark KXM02 Deck.

Any advice for a newbie would be well appreciated!

I use several pairs of the Behringer B215A's in the hire side of my business and up to now they have been fine, if I was to critise them, it would be they sound a bit on the 'bright' side, I'm a bit of a bass freak myself. But, at around £249 they're a bargain and 'why buy new' are a decent company to buy from, if there's a problem they sort it without a drama.

New Site Clouds Disco