Dj's United

For Those That Have A Roadie...and You Became Ill

It depends how ill if I drop dead then I think the party might have to be put on hold for a bit at least so they can throw me out so I dont put a downer on it.

But apart from that yeah, he might have to have a boost to do some links but yeah should be able to manage it. Lets hope it doesnt happen!

Stephen Owens Entertainments

Office: 01704 897078

Mobile: 0782 8270 854

Web: www.stephen-owens.co.uk

Email: Monkey-business-disco@hotmail.co.uk

Hmm the answer would be yes,

but I would have to make a phone call to get one sent out to me.

My roadies are paid on a hourly rate after rigging the will usually either be in the van asleep or have gone home.

I turn up do the gig until the end then leave the roadie to breakdown the equipment.

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

me and bazz usually do 50/50. we both set up, both take it in turns mixing and MC'ing. and we both pack away! split the money 50/50 too... unless it's a gig with the band, then he does the DJ'ing and i do the crooning. I still do gigs on my own too, but we have a much better laugh with too of us.

www.longweekendmusic.co.uk

60s to present day rock and pop live covers band. Birthdays, Weddings, Partys based in Witney, Oxfordshire.

Hmm the answer would be yes,

but I would have to make a phone call to get one sent out to me.

My roadies are paid on a hourly rate after rigging the will usually either be in the van asleep or have gone home.

I turn up do the gig until the end then leave the roadie to breakdown the equipment.

Thats a new one on me , first time in 30 years that i have come across a mobile dj with that kind of roadie set up . Not being rude but are you famous ?

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Thats a new one on me , first time in 30 years that i have come across a mobile dj with that kind of roadie set up . Not being rude but are you famous ?

No just have a lot 4 DJ's working for us full time and we also run a production company.

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.