Dj's United

Will a trip to Stanstead airport be on the books tomorrow or will the snow win.

The route will be M5/M4 into London then M1 to Stanstead

Can you give me a weather report/upcoming weather report for your area if you enroute.

Thanks

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

I would say that you won't have a problem this end. I'm about 15 mins from Stansted and the snow has virtually gone. Forecast for tomorrow is sunny but about 4 degrees C but dropping to -4 at night.

No No scrap that, just seen who's asking - Snow is about 4 foot deep. Prolonged snow showers predicted. All roads from wherever you are coming from are closed and will be until the foreseeable future :snow: smile icon

Go via Glagow, it's a shorter route, honest.

No one wants to be stuck behind your tractor on the way....

And the good people of Stanstead have now got pictures of you, they know what you look like.

Why you going, has someone dropped a 5p coin on the floor and you want to be the one to retrieve it?

Edited by Kingy

What a great idea Kingy, if I go via Glasgow I will have to stop for the night about half way, which I reckon that is Birmingham, so if I leave tomorrow morning I'll see you just in time for afternoon tea, get wife to hoover the spare room.....

Thanks Tony..........mate (I think !!)

t

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

absolutely snow chance :lol:

but what do i know :ads:

.radio just gave out a warning ,road between exeter and newton abbott treacherous now,just been out in the car and the snow is very heavy.so if you do go take care

What a great idea Kingy, if I go via Glasgow I will have to stop for the night about half way, which I reckon that is Birmingham, so if I leave tomorrow morning I'll see you just in time for afternoon tea, get wife to hoover the spare room.....

Remember what the Magistrates said about you ever coming to this area again....