Dj's United

This Weekend? 13 - 15th Of Feb

Nothing for me until May :protest:

Although me and the missus have just purchased a static caravan in Somerset back in October of last year and the holiday park opens tomorrow so have to get the caravan up and running as we have bookings already. :Thumbup:

Have a good weekend all.

DJ Frankie Knuckles.

Hi

Had a couple of good gigs so far

Thursday was a retirement party in Birmingham. They said there was going to be about 70 guests and in the end there was more like 200!! Good job they booked a decent size room. They were a brilliant crowd and had loads of requests and in the end didnt finish until 1.30!

Last night was a 40th birthday party. Again lots of people all up for a party. Really enjoyed it last night as they left me to it. Nearly every tune I put on, people cheered and the floor was packed all night. V. good night.

Tonight, Saturday, got a wedding to do in Harrogate. Looking forward to it as its for 400 guests, so should be a good one.

Sunday I was going to be doing an engagement party. Something I don't like doing very often because they are as bad as doing 18ths and 21sts which I never do. Thankfully they have cancelled it so I have a rare night in.