Dj's United

Hello all, I'm `Gaz.

I am 15, live in Portsmouth and I want to start DJing now as I beleive the best things in life are started when your young. :p I'm not experienced with music but I listen to music for hours and hours, I actually love it. :) I would have to say my favourite is club and I love music by Darren Styles and DJ Hixxy.

I hope to be around this forum alot more. :)

Signature edited. Please read the rules concerning signature linking.

Hello all, I'm `Gaz.

I am 15, live in Portsmouth and I want to start DJing now as I beleive the best things in life are started when your young. :p I'm not experienced with music but I listen to music for hours and hours, I actually love it. :) I would have to say my favourite is club and I love music by Darren Styles and DJ Hixxy.

I hope to be around this forum alot more. :)

Welcome to the forum!

:djuhi:

Thank you, all of you. I have enjoyed my time here so far and I expect to stay here. :P This forum is so useful. :)

Signature edited. Please read the rules concerning signature linking.

:welcome:

Yes its a very good forum with lots of very helpful people, who are more than willing to give good advice and their opinions :pro:

Its also a good idea when your new to have a good look through some older posts as you may find that some of your questions may have been already been asked by somebody else. Then you may just need to ask for clarification on stuff rather than the whole question- if u know what I mean. :huh:

When u'r new its great to buy new stuff but by being on here u can get a feeling for wether its woth it or not. Wish I had found this forum when I started then I wouldnt have 'wasted' so much money. :sad:

Good luck

Thank you, all of you. I have enjoyed my time here so far and I expect to stay here. :P This forum is so useful. :)

Stick to the rules, you'll be here a l o n g time. smile icon

This forum is so useful. :)

Forums are as good as the content contributed!

I aways do my research before going ahead and buying something. :p

A good tip is always try before you buy where possible....and always leave a little margin for mistakes! LOL!