Dj's United

Well thought as i'm on a number of other forums it wouldn't hurt to add another one to pop onto.... So see how it goes...

For those of you that don't know me i'm James H and have worked as a dj for a few years with experience in working in mallorca as well as on cruise ships before settling down in little old Worcestershire where i still DJ both on the mobile scene and on local radio as well as provide other services such as stage, lighting, PA hire, event management and other event type things like that for events across the UK.

My latest project for the industry is the Deckstand Booth Pro which is the missing link between the presentation and style of a booth and the functionality of a deck stand. It's available with plain black cloth, wool serge black cloth and full LED starcloth with controller... All for less than competitors booths currently on the market. It's official release isn't until next week but i am able to offer special forum prices on it.... I have a press release on the forum offers but wasn't sure if it would be classed as spamming so haven't posted it yet and couldn't ask Dukesy via PM as haven't made enough posts to allow me to send or reply to PM's.... But sure if it is ok with the Mod's and Admins i can post it up soon - or pass it onto one of them to do....

So that's a brief hello on me and what i'm about... Hopefully i'll be some use to the forum :Thumbup:

For those of you that don't know me i'm James H and have worked as a dj for a few years with experience in working in mallorca as well as on cruise ships before settling down in little old Worcestershire where i still DJ both on the mobile scene and on local radio as well as provide other services such as stage, lighting, PA hire, event management and other event type things like that for events across the UK.

Nah, never heard of you... :D

Welcome along!

Edited by Danno13

Revolution Discos - Covering Midlands and the Cotswolds - 01386 898 113 - 07791 261 263

Nah, never heard of you... :D

Welcome along!

Im sure i recognize you from mallorca... ohhh the stories i could tell :ab Mind you i have to be up and in stourbridge by 6am to be on air by 7am as covering the breakfast show so nows not the time :lol:

Hopefully i'll be some use to the forum

Any advice, guidance and experience freely shared is priceless! Just ask newbies or those who admit to still learning after many, many years in the biz!

Welcome to the forum. :djuhi:

Hi James, has the hangover from cala bona gone yet??

Jeff Wall

WHO ?????? Welcome to the house of fun :joe:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>KEEP THE FAITH</span>

M.U. Member

THE MOBILE DISCO IN NORFOLK.SUFFOLK,CAMBRIDGSHIRE AND THE UK

PLI YES £10,000,000

PAT TESTED YES

0845 46 DISCO / MOB 07703011164

www.firstchoiceentertainmentsuk.co.uk

EXCELLENCE IN ENTERTAINMENT SINCE 1965

OUALITY IS NOT EXSPENSIVE IT'S PRICELESS