Dj's United

I've never owned / used one so cannot give you any pointers. Just out of interest, what tempted you towards Studiomaster? they seemed to be fairly popular at one time but now rarely seem to get mentioned.

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

We use studiomasters in our second set up.We use the 15 "VX passive series and rate them highly.V clear and smooth topend and thudding bass.Just listened to a 4 box powered system yesterday and was quite impressed too.

Yeh, I had some Studiomasters a few years ago...white cones. They were made in USA. If standard has been kept up they should be good..but haven't Soundlab bought the brand?

Yeh, I had some Studiomasters a few years ago...white cones. They were made in USA. If standard has been kept up they should be good..but haven't Soundlab bought the brand?

All I know is that the original Studiomaster went bust many years ago but RSD took over ,now I think the Chineese have the company.

Paul

As far as I am aware, Studiomaster equipment is manufactured in China.

I believe the speaker cabinets come out of the same factory as Studiospares and Carlsbro although not necessarily with the same drivers.