Dj's United

In April i am thinking of doing a re branding for a few reasons

I am going to call myself Rob Star Entertainments

there will be three sections to this

Rob Star vocalist

Rob Star Disco

and of course Rob Star karaoke

The reason for this is so i can add more strings to my bow , I am going to try to start and sing as a performer in April , I work thurs friday and Sat as it is so i will try to get gigs on the Sunday and not in my local Area as everyone knows me as karaoke man.

At the hotel i work i have been told by the managers that i am better than most of the acts who turn up..which is flattering but my feeling is there is an opportunity in it for me to explore an area i have really always wanted to do and thats ...sing

The second reason is when i do weddings i get a great response and more bookings but the name Robster karaoke implies thats all i do..karaoke.. and is a bit down market sounding IMHO.

So the umbrella name would be Rob Star entertainments ..i am planning a web site and i think the branding and look could be done quite nicely , also i am thinking of incorporate a blog.

What do you guys think? any advice?

Edited by Robster
Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

Curse you, Batman......you edited the post....before I could post!!!!

:damn:

Good luck mate!

Cheers!

Roy B.

Digital Distortion Disco (D3 Entertainments)

See you around!

Excellent idea. I'm reading a few business books this year and most endorse the use of a non-descriptive business name so as not to pigeon hole your field of work.

I also think Rob Star Entertainments sounds more professional than Robster Karaoke.

[insert quirky comment]