Dj's United

Bad Accident = Tickets For Sale.

OK, so we were having a family day out at The British Open Horse Championships on Friday 17th April, the family being me, wife, two daughters, and the eldest daughters boyfriend.

Unfortunately Jill, our eldest daughter had a bad accident last week, she fell off her horse, and had to be airlifted to Devon's main hospital with spinal injuries. For the next few days we didn't know whether she would be able to walk again, luckily she has gained all feelings back, and despite not being able to walk at present, she will eventually be able to get back to normal, and start riding again.

However for the next 3 months she will be slowly trying to get out of the bed, she is lying flat at present.

Therefore the British Open in Birmingham will not be in her diary, so I have two tickets if anyone would like to buy them off me, they are for the Friday, all day, from 0600hrs to finish at 2230hrs approx.

Please call me on 0797 0717 448 rather than PM me, as I running around a little at present.

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

Thanks, she'll make a full recovery in time, and will be back on a horse soon.

Thanks guys

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

Sorry to hear that chap, tell her not to rush her recovery; backs need time but must be keep moving as much as possible as well.

Hope your backs better now. Will speak soon.

All the best.

Educating the young in the ways of the old