Dj's United

Hi guys as some of you might know I have taken over the running of this part of the forum for the time being. I wish to have a little moan at you guys to be honest. The last couple of interviews have been well read but hardly any comments given as feed back to the interviewes.

Come on guys we all like to read comments when we post and to take the interview is laying yourself open to your piers a little.

Also I would like some of the old school to come forward and do an interview, even if you have done one in the past. Any member who has not done an interview in the last 12 months is fair game.

So YBE, Kingy, Dukesy, McCardle etc etc the new guys would love to read your insites. you are the guys who can shape the future of DJing by passing on your pearls of wisdom to the up and coming guys who read this forum. I have one interview in the draw to file this coming Monday but would love some more.

PM me UKHero (AKA Nik)

Cheers

Nik

Nik

I would be interested

Not sure would be that interesting thou !!!!

PM Sent mate....

I am sure you will be fine, Its the one or two word answers that people dont relate to, take your time no rush, as I have a few in the gun ready to fire so do a few questions at a time and answer as fully and as honestly as you can.

Cheers for being willing to take part.

Nik....... NEXT!!!!!!!