Dj's United

Go Cruising With Stelio's

OMG!!!! Have you seen this cruising prog about how the easy jet bloke has set up a bargain basement cruise ship... The worst bit is DJ dave he is as thick as they come and does nothing to improve the perception of DJs with the general public.

Sky3 daytime.

Nik

I remember a DJ appearing on one of the programs from about ten years ago, all about the Adelphi in Liverpool portraying something of a similar cheesey 70's image, gold medallions and all. He probably was a good DJ, but his stereo typical image made me cringe whenever the program focused on him.

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

But if the DJ was like one of us, would it make good tele.?

[insert quirky comment]

Probably not Ben.... But this guy on the episode I watched last night went to a radio station for an interview and could not even read the weather. He tried to tell a joke about driving cars around in the Mediteranian country with the top down. He then said we do that back in Newcastle but the cars are all nicked!

The clips I have seen of him DJ are nothing to shout about. Well only to complain at how bad he is lol....

He has to be seen to be believed... No wonder we have such a bad press with the GP....

Nik

You look different on the TV Nick !

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

I had seen this a few weeks ago, thought I was the only one to! How Great is he! What an ambassador to us all! Go DJ Dave! ....oh, he has, just seen the episode when he resigned! ....Oh, Stelios doesn't want him to go and has given him his card! He must be wanting to book him for his Big Fat Greek Wedding!....Guess he's cheap too!

I saw this on Sky 3 about 2 years ago, I was quite sad when he was sacked, and quite disturbed by what cheap equipment they were using in the DJ box!

I thought I was the only anorak to notice that too.... I know is sleazy-cruise, but you would think they would afford a decent mixer! ...Left me wondering if the kit was the boat's or DJ Dave the rave's? ...Left me wondering why I was wasting my afternoon watching it!