Dj's United

School Disco Night

I'm doing a school disco night and while I'm fine from the 80s, I wondering what to play from the 90s?

I've had a look at this post, and I'd be grateful if you could whittle them down or add a few more appropriate ones.

few more appropriate ones.

What do you mean more appropriate more middle of the road, Dance, House, Garage give us a bit of a clue as what i call appropriate you may not.

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

What do you mean more appropriate more middle of the road, Dance, House, Garage give us a bit of a clue as what i call appropriate you may not.

That's the point, I know the sort of stuff I might play, but other people have different ideas and I'd like to see their suggestions and go "oh, I'd forgotten about that one" or "I'd never play that in a million years" so give it your best shot.

That's the point, I know the sort of stuff I might play, but other people have different ideas and I'd like to see their suggestions and go "oh, I'd forgotten about that one" or "I'd never play that in a million years" so give it your best shot.

I do 100's of school disco nights best selling theme since 2000

try the madchester stuff more than dance

stone roses

oasis

blur

inspiral carpets

the farm

emf

reef

verve

you know the thing

leave the old skool 90's dance til towards the end

my last one of these was only sat 24/4/09

i start 70's 80's party cheese mixed with 2008/09 pop

then hit the indie and madchester

and top it off dance tunes from ride on time through to cascada

if you wanna chat about it feel free to email me for my number (nightfeverdisco@hotmail.com)

cheers

dave kelly

Get on Board The Boogie Bus Join us for a while as we journey through the time tunnel