Dj's United

I've bought a Cortex HDC3000 for back up purposes.

It relies heavily on ID3 tags being correct and present for MP3s

Now I know that my tags are a bit lacking to say the least, when I started ripping a few years ago I just named the files (ie Abba - The Winner Takes It All.mp3 or sometimes The Winner Takes It All - Abba.mp3) and didn't fill all the tags in. :cow:

It has never been an issue so I have never 'fixed' them.

What software is there out there that can go through my MP3s and fix the tags, hopefully filling in ALL the tag data?

Any suggestions?

It would also be useful if it identified the bitrate.

Jim

Edited by Dream Catchers

Now I know that my tags are a bit lacking to say the least, when I started ripping a few years ago I just named the files (ie Abba - The Winner Takes It All.mp3 or sometimes The Winner Takes It All - Abba.mp3) and didn't fill all the tags in. :cow:

What software is there out there that can go through my MP3s and fix the tags, hopefully filling in ALL the tag data?

Any suggestions?

Jim

I use Tag & Rename, it costs but it is really good and simple to pick up. You can get a free trial to evaluate.

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.

Any suggestions?

Jim

media monkey ...also the cortex own dedicated support forum is very useful for info and firmware updates etc

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26