Dj's United

Music And Kit In The Attic

So what prized possessions do you keep in the attic?

Somewhere....I have the Complete Works of Queen (vinyl box set) and a strobe light!

You?

I own both of Bros's albums. And a signed 12" of the Quireboy's "Hey You"

[insert quirky comment]

I have Lord Lucan and Shergar in there somewhere but I cant find them due to the junk in there. I also think I saw a lost tribe of pigmies up there.....

Other than the above old Records CDs VHS videos Casettees an old Ghetto blaster that also playes vynal and an old valve amplifier that was given to me to be repaired....

I would be a cleptomaniac but I dont have the room..... :D

Nik

So what prized possessions do you keep in the attic?

The Mother In Law :hide:

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

have an original bit of the italian job film cell from the actual film! (original italian job of course) but even better that that i have an old helicopter light still working perfectly.

What happened to the rest of the Helicopter...... :hide:

Nik

I thought i had cash in the attic but it turned out to be my empty safe

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

My Citronic double deck lives in my attic between gigs, always enjoy putting it back up their after a gig!

Used to keep all my gigging vinyl boxes up there too!!!!!!!!

Kev

A few hundred "Fix it" badges with some old Silver Tracksuits

Oh and my old red chair with the sliding drawer that held the coffee pot and cups...now then!!!!

Vinyl thats been up there for years (Old Now albums). Hasnt been seen for about 6 or so... Probably all warped now... UPS & 20 mains sockets, quite a few wired-in lights, hifi, big work bench (about 3mtr long), network patch bay & switch, couple of servers, lots of drawers of various bits and bobs (pc hardware mostly), old hard drives 120meg+, more old pc hardware, more crap... Old baby pram/car chair.. list goes on....

... plus hidden right at the back, a couple of Sinclair ZX Spectrum's for good measure (no idea if they still work!).

So.. Waay too much crap I can't be bothered to sort out!

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]

1 A quadrophonic car eight track player out of the Cortina

2 Subbueteo kit with floodlights

3 BarryWhite on an eight track

4 Old autograph book includes gems from Peter Shilton, Peter Osgood, and a lot or circa 1974 footballers.

5 A dodgy singles collection including The Osmonds, David Essex, David Cassidy, Mud,

6 Reel to reel tape recorder.

7 Roy of the rovers annuals