Dj's United

Acme Invincibled & American Dj Tri Phase

Guys,

Hoping you can help!

What are the differences between these 2 lights. Apart from the casing they seem to be very similar!

Thanks

Stace :D

Hi the Tri Phase is a great light! I'm pretty sure the invincibled is quite similar to impossibled?

As I said I'd go for the Tri Phase, it's super bright and with smoke the beams look almost like lasers.. A mate's got one but it's next on my list!

Cheers :-)

Mike Butcher - Future Sound Discos

www.futuresounddiscos.co.uk

T: 0208 090 3459

M: 07828 702 545

Thanks for the response but anyone out there with some real life view?

The invincibled is NOT quite similar to impossibled!!!??? :lil devil:

Anyone actually taken a look?

I 'm afraid I can't offer any opinion on the Acme, but I had a demo of the Tri Phase yesterday and bought one on the spot, it was THAT good! I'd said to the shop owner that I didn't rate LED effects as they didn't reach out into the room like my halogens do - he demo'd the Tri Phase and with smoke it's Fantastic!

I'm fully intenting to buy another one soon and run one on each end of my goalpost rig.

Hi There

I have 2 acme invincbleds and would lke to shed some light on the topic (pardon the bad pun). The acme versions facilitate a ca-8 mini controller but not sure about the american dj. Ater that they are basically the same. I would highly recommend you slash out on the 10mw version (acme do a less bright version). They also have an iec in and out to daisy chain. Usual dmx 512, standalone, sound to light, master slave etc

I use them as up lighters and fill venue ceilings with the beams which is vaguely simular to a laser star cluster. When smoke is allowed they produce a 'virtual flower' effect that fills the bottom half of your rig.

On your light rig they do produce a stunning effect in smoke as long as you dont have any par cans nearby as they will drown them out.

My standard light rig is now led based, lightweight with low power consumption.

hope this helps

Dave

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Dave,

Thanks for the response.

You may have put me off a little as I already have a KAM Cluster. If they are similar, I may need a rethink!!

Dave,

Thanks for the response.

You may have put me off a little as I already have a KAM Cluster. If they are similar, I may need a rethink!!

a vaguely simular effect certainly not in the same category as a laser as they cannot compete with the sharpness program variety and wide dispertion.

I would estimate the beams spread thumb sized light effects at a distance of 10 feet, changing between red blue and green. You get 3 large circular patterns forming a 'mickey mouse' shape which rotate. The further away the bigger and less sharp they become. 1 light fills my dining room ceiling which is about 13 feet square

I would seriously go and see them in action as i was a bit dissapointed after buying mine thinking they would be good as part of my standard rig (thats after seeing them in the shop). Promotional videos are often made in very dark rooms with perfect haze to make them look their best. At £150 each they are a bit disapointing in respect of other simular priced led effect lights.

Let us know what else you have on your rig so people can offer suggestions - maybe in a new post

Dave

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk