Dj's United

ADMIN EDIT

All

I am attempting to raise £800 in total in order to put on a summer fete and duck race.

This event is being organised by a charity, Llanelli Sea Cadets, and is basically aiming to raise funds for ourselves, and other charities, such as cancer research, dogs homes, RNLI, air ambulance, blind association etc etc.

In order to get this event on its feet and to start ordering ducks etc, we need to get around £800.

I am looking to get a group together, of businesses throughout the UK, I have also posted this on other forums.

Bascially I am starting things off with £50 from DJ4Wedding. Now, can anyone else help?

We have two very good ranking websites, but I have been assured that the charities we are helping will also put our details on to link to, which will increase your overall web performance.

I am asking for £10, £20, or any amount to go into the pot. Hopefully we can all club together to raise £800.

I am going to write to local businesses, but it would be amazing if we could do this just off forums on the net to show how online communities can help each other out!!

Come on people, how much can you give! We have £50! Lets get £800!

DJ Jenx

www.JenxDisco.co.uk -

Is there a single website to make secure online donations to for your cause? Such a site would be available 24/7? Would make more sense if further events / fund raising is to be arranged in the future too.

Please share and provide more details - e.g. dates, the charity websites involved, other links, etc.