Dj's United

Dj Gear And Trailer Stolen

A trailer filled with DJ equipment was stolen from the front of a home in Walton-le-Dale.

The Barlow box trailer contained four Yamaha speakers, a Formula sound mixer, two Pioneer CDJ for Koemar disco lights and stand worth about £5,000.

Anyone who has seen the trailer is asked to contact Bamber Bridge Police on 08451 253545.

A trailer filled with DJ equipment was stolen from the front of a home in Walton-le-Dale.

The Barlow box trailer contained four Yamaha speakers, a Formula sound mixer, two Pioneer CDJ for Koemar disco lights and stand worth about £5,000.

Anyone who has seen the trailer is asked to contact Bamber Bridge Police on 08451 253545.

bad news that is, but keeping it in a trailer is asking for trouble

:djurant:

IMHO people who do this sort of thing are scum.

May they injure themselves trying to lift the gear.

Sorry if I sound harsh but I have suffered at the hands of these idiots (not DJ gear though) and it's not on.

:rant:

Glenn Knights.

Mirage Moblile Disco

Wickham Market

Suffolk.

www.miragemobiledisco.co.uk

was it all insured!!

I use DJ Guard and they state that if your trailer is stolen the vehicle must be stolen with it and that you must tow it with a specific bracket. If you ain't got the bracket and the trailer wasn't connected you're not covered.

I use DJ Guard and they state that if your trailer is stolen the vehicle must be stolen with it and that you must tow it with a specific bracket. If you ain't got the bracket and the trailer wasn't connected you're not covered.

jeeez unlucky mate sorry to hear that,there are always daft rules and regulations involving insurance claims!! :damn: