Dj's United

:hurt:

ok... im one of the old schoolers who like to plug things in and just have them work..... :spin:

I have just taken delivery of a DMX512 desk with all sorts of sliders and buttons on it.. :wacko:

I have 4 par cans with dip switches on the back... :cool:

i have a single acme miracled with digital readout on the back. :toot:

I count myself on the plus side of the average IQ :pro:

I can't figure it out :wall:

:shrug: help!!!

edit... reverse polarity swotch has cured most of my woe's!!!!! I have assigned miracled as number 1 (7chanels) and the par cans as 8, 12, 16 and 20 as they have 4 chanells easch.. is that right?

Edited by biggav

www.longweekendmusic.co.uk

60s to present day rock and pop live covers band. Birthdays, Weddings, Partys based in Witney, Oxfordshire.

:hurt:

ok... im one of the old schoolers who like to plug things in and just have them work..... :spin:

I have just taken delivery of a DMX512 desk with all sorts of sliders and buttons on it.. :wacko:

I have 4 par cans with dip switches on the back... :cool:

i have a single acme miracled with digital readout on the back. :toot:

I count myself on the plus side of the average IQ :pro:

I can't figure it out :wall:

:shrug: help!!!

edit... reverse polarity swotch has cured most of my woe's!!!!! I have assigned miracled as number 1 (7chanels) and the par cans as 8, 12, 16 and 20 as they have 4 chanells easch.. is that right?

Same thing got me :huh:

There are a few decent "How to" vids on you tube.

It's factory set for 16 channels per light. so thats how i have it now... i have set up loads of scenes and chases already!!!!!!!

www.longweekendmusic.co.uk

60s to present day rock and pop live covers band. Birthdays, Weddings, Partys based in Witney, Oxfordshire.